samedi 25 octobre 2014

Student trip


I we went on summer vacation my family and I to my second Lebanon
We went Btaiarh and were Lamy Khaifa very, very because it is the first time installed a pilot, but I'm originally always Arkpha, In Flyer Jet Chgalh Flyer and roamed us coffee and tea and then Jet said Aqtaiwa at dinner, and Qtuna in Almqlt with luggage, and the pilot was standing on Rosanna holder milk and said They named the Achakm, the Wonderful Thiakm, and it was delicious Mvtaha. And saved us, and washed us, and was the co-pilot Maskin towel and perfume sticks and teeth.
When we got to the airport, King Khalid right, I went to finalizing license and passport and the form and my mother went to the application, and you're talking their language, because I Btafaqh Mom and Dad Mamahm language.

He said the military to me: passport Maine Hedda? .. I told him, "Beye (pastorally Balbannana), said:" and Hedda? "I said: Mei (mom). The Haida? I said," Khie (fraternal ") and said," and Hedda? "I said: Nii (I) "The passport ...............

He told me pastorally Mashaallah you Iaoulide You Bulbul in the Lebanese classical language, he turned him and I said, no it was not, then he turned to the Lebanese, and I told him I see Saudi Manep Zykm, and its shape was surprised Ihspeni Lebanese.
In Lebanon Scunnina in the city of Beirut Mushayt was a beautiful city where farms everywhere, not Ahof have dust, Ahan well Maverm Ashhab, we walked in the tourist areas and markets, we went Lebanese to, and silk .urkibna Korh silk and the sight of all the borders of Lebanon, and we saw the state of Israel cursed, It was a very small country, and looked at the Arab and Islamic countries and the biggest ones I've found a thousand times, and how Nashptn Bhelloukna earners. I propose that the Arab and Islamic countries, Madamha stronger you and Adztwa them and Maandkm only Digh weapons, used the rear arms to vailable we have in abundance, I suggested, convey all sewage pipes to our countries and Nmayor to Israel, and I guarantee you all one day Bngriq. Kllona gather Paso, arms and commanded Hin.
I saw a lot states, and state and Maaraftha shaft, checked on written on it, Port Said, and the shaft Amofh of Saudi Arabia .ccant many borders defined by the dotted line. But unfortunately were not Thdna Lebanon, I suggest Ndmanm with us in the Gulf States and Yemen Bdalha tease.

Then we went to the pyramids and every one of us rode him on one, I rode on the pinky, and my brothers and one rode on the ring finger, and Bear Ali rode on.
"Either pastorally rode on the Sphinx because he looks like him. It was a nice trip, and we came back and we went through the drive green Tunisia, Sudan and the black in the way Obeina petrol ten because we we are not, and Kammelna the way that we got to Balrfa and boys

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire